Back by popular demand, the RDO farm team is inviting our neighbors and fellow community members to our annual "all-you-can-dig party," while supplies last.
At various R.D. Offutt Farm locations from sunrise till sunset, those interested can bring potato forks and buckets to a specific RDO field and dig to their heart’s content.
Fields will be clearly marked with signage and flags. Please stay within the designated area. Potatoes will be available while supplies last. Please dig at your own risk!
Don’t forget to snap a picture and tag us on Instagram and Facebook, #RDOpotatofielddays. Happy digging!
Lisbon, ND: Oct. 13 - 15, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: There will be two fields open to the public, one between Lisbon and Milnor and one north of Wyndmere.
- Field #1. From Lisbon, ND: Take Highway 27 east to 141st Avenue SE, go south to 71st SE. Go west .5 miles and the field will be on the south side of the road. There will be orange flags on the corner and approach. From Milnor, ND: Go north on 141st Avenue SE to 71st Street SE. Go west .5 miles and the field will be on the south side of the road. There will be orange flags on the corner and approach.
- Field #2. From Wyndmere, ND: Take Highway 18 from Wyndmere to Dotzenrod Farm. Approach to field will be before the 2nd set of RR tracks on the west side of the highway. Field will be flagged.
Wadena, Minn.: Sept. 22 - Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: From Wadena, take Hwy 29 west to Highway 75 and go south. Field will be approximately 1.5 miles south of Hwy 29 on east side of road. Signs will be posted.
- Help: Wadena County 4-Her’s will help you dig on 9/23 from 10 a.m. -12 p.m. and 9/24 from 12 – 2 p.m.
Park Rapids, Minn.: Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: From Park Rapids, take Hwy 34 west one mile to Hwy 28, go south to first field on the west side of road. Field will be flagged and have signage.
Perham, Minn.: Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: At Hwy 10 / County Road 78 interchange, go north on Hwy 78 to Coney Street E, go east to field, which will be marked with flags and signage.
Menomonie, Wis.: Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: From Durand, take Highway 85 northeast to Radar Road, then go south on VV. Field is approximately one-half mile south on VV and it will be flagged.
Little Falls, Minn.: Sept. 29 – Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: From Little Falls, take 371 north to Highway 115. Head east on Highway 115 approximately quarter mile to first private driveway on left (north). There is an RDO sign on corner. Follow to flagged area.
Brooten, Minn.: Sept. 30 – Oct. 1, 2023
- Potato Field Directions: From Brooten, go one mile south on County Road 18. The field is just past the cemetery near the intersection of 245th Street.