Back by popular demand, the RDO farm team is inviting our neighbors and fellow community members to the 8th annual "all-you-can-dig party," while supplies last.
At various R.D. Offutt Farm locations from sunrise till sunset, those interested can bring potato forks and buckets to a specific RDO field and dig to their heart’s content. Fields will be clearly marked with signage and flags. Please dig at your own risk.
Together with its partners, R.D. Offutt Farms operates 10 farms in Minnesota. RDO’s Park Rapids, Perham, Wadena and Little Falls farms have offered Potato Field Days in year’s past; for the first time, our Brooten and Menomonie farm teams are also hosting the event.
Don’t forget to snap a picture and tag us on Instagram, #RDOpotatofielddays. Happy digging!
Wadena, Minn.: Sept. 16 - 18 and Sept. 23 - 25, 2022
- Where: Field south of Wadena
- Directions: From the Hwy 71/Hwy 29 Intersection in Wadena, take Hwy 71 south for 3 miles. Take a left on County Road 104 for ½ mile. Take a right onto County Rd 100. Signs will be posted.
- Note: Wadena County 4-Her’s will help you dig on 9/24/22 from 9-11 a.m. and 9/25/22 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Brooten, Minn.: Sept. 17-18, 2022
- Where: Field NW of Brooten
- Directions: From Brooten, go NW on HWY 55 about 1 mile to County Rd 86. Take a left and head west. Go about 2 miles and the field will be on the left and will be marked with signs and flags.
Perham, Minn.: Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2022
- Where: Field near Perham Airport (Address: 45481 425th Avenue, Perham, Minn.)
- Directions: East of Hwy 10, take Main Street / County Road 80 to 450th Street. Turn north onto 450th Street, then left on 425th Avenue. Go .5 miles and field will be on the left. Field will be marked with signs and flags.
- Note: Butler 4-H Club is providing 100 free bags, first come, first serve to those who need!
Little Falls, Minn.: Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2022
- Where: Field north of Little Falls
- Directions: From Little Falls, take Hwy 76 north 2.5 miles to Hwy 46. Head east for .5 miles, field will be on the right and marked with signs and flags.
Park Rapids, Minn.: Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2022
- Where: Field west of Park Rapids
- Directions: From Park Rapids, take Hwy 34 two miles west of Park Rapids to 119th Avenue. Turn South for 2.25 miles to field on west side of road. Dig inside flagged area.
Menomonie, Wis.: Oct. 15 -16, 2022
- Where: Field north of Durand / south of Downsville
- Directions: Take Hwy 25 to County Road Y. Turn east and follow County Road Y to 470th Street. Turn south on 470th Street; field will be on west side of road; please dig in marked area.